Monday 3 October 2011

It could get messy - a brilliant hostal

We got provisions in Sahagun for the 10k walk to bercianos but after 10m in the afternoon heat I asked "cuanto por favor habitacione individuell" at the hostal on the right and the wee radgy gadgie came back with the magic "viente cinco " that's Barry camino in our language so we've checked in and are sipping beer with free tuna tart - please don't tell Rab hill or mosca as we call him hear. Mosca is wee irritating fella - commonly known as a fly or Rab Hill back home.

We walked very little today probably 17k but it's good to rest when you feel well and we feel Barry - we met the Aussies Bruce and Paula - Paula thought Harry was in hospitality as he talks gregariously and I was in marketing cause I talk rubbish! In Spanish I think the word bastardo will suffice. Bruce Campbell walker on the other hand is related to a guy called drew from Glasgow who nearly made it as a Scottish international but his dominant left peg sold the biscuits when alex was manager

I was wearing my orange shirt when we became friends but when I borrowed harry's green one I became a marketing man!! You can't right this, oops write this, well I have, and I went to a university, but you know what I mean

I passed some graffiti on the way to town

VINO TINTO ROOLS YA BASS 7/84

It seems the inch cumbie walked the camino in July 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment